Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 24 February 2015

couch mode print story

How to get Twitter Followers?

Hello Friends!!This is my second post and i will tell you how to get Followers??

First of all see this image given below!


You can check that i have 1130 followers and their is no way to get real followers but i will tell you the one!!

Follow Others:

As you check that i also follow some peoples so that they are following me back that is the fact you need to follow other to get them follow you back!

Add lot of HashTags:

As you see in lot of rich +Twitter accounts peoples use lot of #HashTags so that peoples search for hashes and they get people and follow them check my one of tweet below:


As you see i got 9 Favorite on my one tweet!in simple words i do nothing and i got Favorites and i spread my website to nine peoples!

Retweet Others Tweets:

Retweet mean share,you need to share other's tweet with your followers!An Example is given below!


Do You Understand?
i retweet this tweet and he follow me back!

Thanks this was my post!!
Stay Happy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment